- This event has passed.
Covenant Partnership Class
September 28, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
What is a covenant partner?
A covenant partner is who you become when you are ready to call Saginaw Valley Community Church your home church. We want you to stay planted in a place that will give you the proper spiritual and natural growth necessary for your walk as a Christian.
What is the vision of Saginaw Valley Community Church?
We see Saginaw Valley Community Church seeking the Lord’s wisdom, favor, and guidance in the following:
- SVCC to be a House of Prayer
- Experience the glory of the Lord through the Word
- Experience salvations and rededications of lives in church and through various mission outreaches
- Teach and raise our children and youth to be a Kingdom-minded army
- Mature and grow through the Word of God, love, unity, fellowship, and life groups
- Disciple, equip, and release the saints into the work of the ministry
- Allow the power of the Holy Spirit to manifest Himself in our lives, and experience the signs and wonders that follow through Elijah House and Healing Room ministries
- Continue with conferences and seminars as the Spirit leads
- Establish SVCC as an Apostolic Center with a 150 mile radius of influence
- Partner with other Ministries to advance God’s Kingdom
- Pray, pray, pray and pray